1. Collection Of Information
We collect information from you when you register on our site, when you log on to your account when you make a purchase, you represent participation in a contest, and when you log off.
2. The information we collect from our customers
- Name and surname
- Name of Organization (if you represent a legal person)
- VAT, Tax and occupation (If you are a freelancer or if you represent a legal person)
- Residential address or organization’s headquarters
- Landline or mobile phone
- Electronic mail address (e-mail address)
Additionally, we automatically record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, the material features and software of your computer, as well as the pages that you are looking for.
3. The information we collect from our visitors
The TopWebHost also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP). The TopWebHost does not use this information to identify visitors, however, and does not disclose such information except under the same conditions used and disclose personally identifiable information as described below.
4. Use Of Information
We use the information you provide to us
- To send you the relevant documents (Invoices – Evidence).
- To send you information and updates related to your order.
- To inform you that your service will expire soon.
- To send you information and occasional news about our company.
- To send you information about our products and services.
- To improve our website.
- To improve customer service and to meet your needs.
- To communicate with via email.
- To give you the opportunity to participate in a contest, an offer or a survey.
5. Collection of personally identifiable information
Some site visitors choose to interact in ways that require the TopWebHost collect personally identifiable information. The amount and type of information collected by TopWebHost depends on the nature of the interaction. The TopWebHost not disclose personally identifiable information other than those described below. Guests can always refuse to give their personal identification information, subject however that engagement can be banned their activities related to TopWebHost.
6. Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
The privacy of the very young is especially important. For this reason, we do not collect or maintain information ever to our site from those who actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is not structured to attract anyone under 13 years old.
The TopWebHost not collect personal information from children under 13 years. If you believe that a child is registered in TopWebHost with personal information without the consent of a parent or guardian, please contact us at email@example.com. If TopWebHost aware that a child under 13 years we have given personal information, we will delete that information.
We are not targeting children in our services.
7. Collection of statistics
The TopWebHost may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to the website. The TopWebHost may display this information publicly or provide it to third parties on request. However, TopWebHost does not disclose personally-identifying information.
8. How to view, to correct your information, even to permanently delete your account
- We provide the right of access to data.
- We provide the right to correct data.
- We provide you with the right to data deletion.
- We provide the right to limitation of data processing.
- We acknowledge the correction or deletion or editing restriction, if and when they do.
- We provide the right to object to the processing of data.
Do not apply automated individual decisions including training profile, so it applies the right to object to the subjects.
We respond to the demands of the subjects within the allotted time frame (within 1 month of receipt of the request and with scope for extension by two more months, if needed and justified), and if extended would inform the subject within one month extension and for the delay.
9. Electronic Commerce Privacy
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. The information identifying your identity is not going to be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, unless this is necessary to fulfil a your request or to complete a transaction, e.g. to ship an order.
10. Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, does not sell and does not transfer to third parties the information you reveal your identity. These do not include trusted third parties that contribute to the operation of our site or the conduct of the operations of our business, provided that they keep this information confidential.
Your personal information, however, can be given to third parties for the following reasons.
- For registering domain names: domain names Registration for maintaining their database (within and outside the EU).
- For hosting: In any third body, extremely rare a third-party technician (e.g. Cpanel, Plesk, Virtuozzo) have limited and controlled access to fix problems with third party software manufacturers.
- For the version SSL: On SSL certification authorities (e.g. Verisign, Thawte, Comodo, etc) for the fulfilment of their database and carry out the requisite controls data validation (within and outside the EU).
- The Accounting Office for the fulfilment of our books and entries of the relevant accounting records.
- Then judicial or prosecution order or request police authority for conducting research.
11. Our commitment to data security
The TopWebHost not have access to your messages and therefore will not accept any form of requests by the user or authority for revealing conversations.
Additionally, cookies help the Company to see the performance and website traffic, improving the presentation and its content according to the preferences of the visitors.
- What cookies are used? Some or all of the cookies described below may be stored in the browser. The customer can view and manage cookies in your browser (However the browsers for mobile devices may not offer this visibility).
- From different types of cookies that exist, the company uses the following essential: Technical necessary cookies are essential for the proper operation of the site, allowing the customer to browse and use its functions. These cookies do not recognize the individual identity of the Customer. Without these cookies, the Company can not provide effective operation of the site.
Moreover, these cookies allow the site to remember the customer options such as font size, or if you responded to a survey by the company, to provide improved and customized features.
15. Filing a complaint/protest
For any matter concerning the processing of your data can be obtained at the Office of the data protection officer (DPO) of the company: τηλ. 002103007732, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this policy or our site in General, please contact us at email@example.com.